TRIWV (Rhine- or Communautair certificate)

Since July 1, 2009, in the context of the new Inland pleasure craft regulations, a pleasure craft with a length over 20 meters must have a certificate in accordance to The Technical Requirements for Inland Waterways Vessels (TRIWV). For the rhine area this was already required.

Register Holland BV is accredited to carry out the necessary inspections. We are a member of the DBA. To obtain a certificate, the following work is carried out by us:

  • Safety inspection on board Hull Inspection, if there is no recent (<2 years) report available
  • Follow-up if necessary
  • Reporting
  • Edit Certificate

We work throughout Europe: France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, United Kingdom. For more information and requests of certificate: info@register-holland.nl or call +31521744016.